Home Page

Who do I talk to if I am worried about my child or the provision offered?

A parent’s first point of contact is always the class teacher, most concerns are easily addressed this way. If you would prefer to, you can talk to the SENCo or the Head Teacher. The school encourages parents to share their concerns quickly. If you need more support in meetings at school we can put you in touch with the Parent Partnership who are happy to help.